Microsoft is trying hard to make Windows 10 comfortable. When it is about cross-platform devices, then Windows 10 building relation with Android and iOS devices. If you are in latest Windows 10 fall creator update, then you can enjoy a feature called “Continue On PC” to connect your phone and Windows 10 PC. You can link to your Android and iPhone to your Windows 10 PC. It will help you to pick up your work where you left off, instantly. For example, if you are reading an article or watching a video on YouTube and you want to continue these on your PC. You can take advantage of the big screen just in few clicks.
How to Connect Your Phone to Windows 10
- Navigate to settings app >> Phone (link your Android, iPhone) > add a phone.
- It will ask you to sign-in using Microsoft account if you’re not logged in already. After that, it will open a pop-up window where you need to input your phone number and click on send button.
- Once you hit on the send button, it will immediately send a link to your number to download and install an app.
- After installing, just open the app and sign-in using the same Microsoft account.
- That’s it. Now you can share links using the Microsoft edge, chrome or any other app like Twitter and YouTube.
How To Share Links Between Your Phone & PC
Just use the default share button of the browser or app of your phone. Then, find “Connect on PC” icon and click. It shows you two options continue now or continue later. To instantly open you can use continue now and it will directly open using Microsoft edge browser of Windows 10. If you choose to continue later, then it will send a notification to linked PC and store in the action center.
It’s very fast & convenient. Interesting things is that you can enjoy this feature using the most of apps like Feedly, Pocket to share the links to your PC. Do you think it’s useful for you?