Windows 10 is much more secure than before. Users are happy to use it as a daily driver and ready to upgrade to the latest version as soon as it releases. However, not all type of users needs some security in a specific location, mostly in the home.
When it comes to about windows login password, it is not essential if strangers do not surround you. On the other hand, we need to use our account to sign in windows store, get insider preview updates, and so on. As a result, Microsoft provides an easy option to take off password at startup or when your PC wake-up from sleep as well as hibernation.
How to Remove Login Password in Windows 10?
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options > Require sign-in > change it to Never. Now Windows will not ask you when you pc wake up from sleep or hibernate. However, you need one more setting to enable auto sign-in your PC.
- Press (Windows + R) key with the combination on your keyboard. Alternatively, navigate to Start Menu and type Run and click on it.
- Type control userpasswords2 and hit Ok.
- It will pop up a User Account box where you will find Users must enter a username and password to use this computer and untick it.
- Now press Apply and in Automatically sign in popup window type your password and confirm it.
- Press Apply and Ok. That’s it. Now when you start your pc, it will automatically sign in.
Please keep in mind that, it not recommended to bypass password using this way. It may increase the risk and allow anyone to access your computer without using a password. If you are tired of login, then you should follow our step 1 (check above). Moreover, if you ever change your mind and want to disable auto startup login. Just only reverse the process you followed above.